Terms of Service
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Starke respects and protects your privacy. Please read the store's general terms and conditions carefully — we recommend that you regularly consult this page, as Starke reserves the right to modify the information presented here without prior notice.
USE OF THE ONLINE STORE
- Keep your data up to date. Starke reserves the right to verify and ensure that all information in your profile is accurate.
- The online store is available at any time and Starke reserves the right to temporarily disable or suspend it without prior notice.
- It is possible that the online store is temporarily unavailable or that it is not possible to execute payments temporarily, due to maintenance or updating of the online store.
- The company cannot be held responsible for any damages that may occur during the maintenance and/or updating of the online store.
The sales contract concluded between the provider and the buyer is considered concluded when the buyer confirm order (buyer receives status confirmation email «Order confirmed»).
From that moment on, the prices and all other conditions of purchase are fixed and applicable both to the provider how to buyer. The sales contract is uploaded to the company's server in electronic format.
- In the offer available in the online store, the buyer selects the desired article and quantity and confirms his choice by clicking on "Add to Cart".
- If the buyer intends to purchase several different items, the process must be repeated for each individual item.
- When the buyer completes the item selection process, he can continue with the purchase process by clicking on the «Checkout».
- In this step, the buyer must fill in the form with the personal data necessary for the delivery of the order placed.
- After completing the form, the buyer can, in certain cases, choose between several possible delivery options and add other products or services to their order.
- Afterwards, the buyer is also informed of the estimated delivery date. Before finalizing the order, the buyer has the option to choose between several different payment methods.
- Considering the selected choice, the final amount payable is calculated again before checkout.
- The buyer confirms the purchase process by clicking the button «Complete the purchase».
- After completing the purchase, the site shows a confirmation message to the buyer where it is indicated that the order has been successfully submitted and which displays the details of the submitted order.
- The buyer also receives a confirmation email to the email address indicated in step 2, which email contains a general description of the order, instructions for using the ordered products and instructions for picking up the order or filling it out. claims if the buyer is not satisfied with the product or no longer wants it.
We inform you that the total amount of the purchase, including delivery or other costs applicable to the purchase, will be charged after confirmation of your order. We will inform you of any additional costs before submitting your order. Possible additional costs may be related to the selected payment method.
PRICES, PAYMENT METHODS AND PROMOTIONS
All prices indicated on the website are in EUR and include VAT. Prices apply from the moment the order is placed. Offer is applicable until cancelled.
NOTICE: Starke is an online sales store whose target audience is composed exclusively of end customers (B2C). For this reason, we do not support B2B sales, nor do we offer the option to issue invoices to legal entities. This also means that subsequent invoice corrections (from natural persons to legal persons) are not allowed, as the sales transaction is concluded exclusively with a natural person.
If you want to establish a B2B relationship with our company and buy large quantities of our products (the complete package/complete box with a minimum purchase value of 5000 EUR + VAT), please contact our store by email.
In the online store, the following methods of payment are available:
- Payment upon delivery: with cash or credit card, the buyer can pay the invoice to the carrier who delivers the product;
- Payment by credit card;
- Payment with PayPal.
The company reserves the right to verify the selected payment method by means of authentication. Additionally, we also reserve the right to examine the selected payment method in more detail, asking you to send us proof of payment.
We inform our customers of the fact that they must pay the entire amount of the order (including any transaction and delivery costs) according to the selected payment method. You warrant that you have the ability and right to transact with a credit card or any other selected payment method.
The site also offers discounts and other promotions that reduce the prices of products (hereinafter referred to as «promotions»). In each promotion a reduced price is offered for a certain (limited) period, defined for each promotion individually. The reduced price applies to all purchases made during the promotion.
We inform you that some promotions are only aimed at new users, who have not yet made purchases in our online store. In this case, such promotion does not apply to existing users. Any attempt to use this type of promotion will be immediately blocked and email addresses used for such misuse will be deleted without notice. Generally, discounts and other promotions are not cumulative unless each individual promotion explicitly specifies otherwise.
Product costs and deliveriesPrices do not include any delivery costs. Delivery costs can be found in the online store, where you have the option to select your delivery method.
The main difference between these two methods is that orders with express delivery are handled and packed with higher priority. Before selecting the desired delivery method, check the price set next to each individual choice.
When submitting the order, you will see a summary with the purchase cost, the delivery cost and the total cost.
If you select the payment method at the time of delivery, the carrier will charge the order delivery fee calculated at the time of order submission. If you choose to pay by credit card or PayPal, you will not be charged this cost.
The products you ordered will be delivered to the address entered on our website as a delivery address.
Early delivery time is available to the buyer at the time of order submission. The company reserves the right to extend the delivery period in the event of greater demand or delays in the delivery service. Deliveries are usually made before noon. If you are unable to receive the order at that time, the carrier will attempt to arrange a new delivery method and location with the buyer.
If the carrier does not contact the buyer, it will make another attempt to deliver the order the next business day. If the second attempt also fails, the package and its contents will be returned to the sender.
The amount paid for unsuccessful delivery and prepaid orders is automatically returned within 8 (eight) working days from the registration of the order's return by the warehouse or from the moment the company establishes that the order was not successfully delivered.
Safety alerts on the use of all products
The use of products from our online store may present a certain risk to life and physical integrity. You must explicitly confirm that you understand that using such products poses these risks and that you fully accept them. By ordering and/or using such products, you confirm that you are aware of such risks, which may include the risk of illness, injury, disability or death. You must assume full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from ordering and/or using the products.
Before using any of the products, you should read the respective instructions for use.
Before use, each product must be safely tested. If you are not sure how to test the product, we ask that you do not use the product, inform us of this situation or return the product.
The company assumes no liability for direct or indirect damages incurred by the use of the products ordered on the Website, regardless of whether the products are used correctly or incorrectly by the buyer or a third party. This exclusion applies to the extent permitted by law.
If a claim is brought against the Company, the Company limits its liability for damages to three times the market price of the product.
We strive to provide product descriptions and photographs that are as detailed and accurate as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that all product information and photographs are completely accurate. As some products may be purchased from several different suppliers, there may be some differences in the appearance of the packaging or product. These differences in no way influence the quality or functionality of the product.
A buyer who makes a purchase on our online store has the right to withdraw from the Agreement. This termination of the Contract can be communicated within 14 days of the delivery date of the order and must be communicated to the Company by the delivery service. The buyer does not need to communicate the reason for his decision. This right to withdraw from the contract only applies to purchasers who are natural persons and who purchase the goods and services for purposes other than their professional or profitable activity.
If you have any questions or difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us, contact us via email.